CRU Server Virtualization Services Include:
How Does Virtualization Work?
• Virtual Network Installation, Setup and Support
• Cloud Computing, Optimization and Management
• High Availability and Failover Setup and Support
• iSCSI SAN Connectivity and Support
• Dell PowerEdge and IBM Physical Host Servers
• VMware Server Virtualization Setup and Support
• Request a Proposal for Server Virtualization
• Request a Free On-site Network Evaluation
By inserting a thin layer of software directly on the computer hardware or on a host operating system, multiple operating systems are able to run concurrently on a single physical computer and share hardware resources with each other. The entire machine, including the network devices, memory, operating system and CPU is encapsulated, creating a virtual machine that is completely compatible with all standard operating systems, device drivers and applications. From a single computer, you can now run several applications and operating systems at the same time, each having access to the resources it needs without any conflict.
Request a Proposal for Server Virtualization