What services are provided by CRU
We operate in one of two ways:
- As your comprehensive, Outsourced IT department (managed IT services)
- As a supplemental service for your existing, internal IT team (co-managed IT services)
With either option, we include our flat rated managed IT support services. We will provide everything from cloud computing solutions with disaster recovery planning to desktop support and network security auditing all for a flat monthly fee.
What are your normal hours of operation?
Our Office hours are from 9am to 6pm, Monday through Friday. At this time frame we offer our desktop support, remote support, on-site support and consulting, however, we also offer 24/7 support packages at an additional cost.
What if I have an emergency during off hours?
Our support plans include emergency coverage for critical down issues outside of office hours. If your network or server crashes at 1:00am on a Friday, our technicians will be notified and we'll have you back up and running before you get into the office on Monday. (After hour rate may apply)
Is your backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity service included with all plans?
Yes, we bundle in our RBM (Local/Online Data Backup service) with our Managed IT support plans which will offer protection of files and data. Based off your service level requirements we can include something as elaborate as our full business continuity package or our BDR service as well.
What support plans do you offer and what do they cover?
All of our IT support services include: Unlimited phone and remote support, monitoring and unattended remote access. A list of other optional services can be included; such as: Patch Management, Maintenance, Onsite Service and Cloud Backup.
I want to switch to a new IT support provider and am interested in your services. How do we proceed?
Transitioning to a new managed IT service provider seems like a difficult task, but we make sure the transition process goes smoothly and pain free. We usually take care of every aspect of the transition for you. Below is an overview of how the transition process works.
- Notify your current IT provider about the transition and that CRU will be reaching out to them.
- We will document and gather your existing IT systems passwords, IP addresses, information and verify we can access them (for example servers, firewalls, routers etc.)
- We will perform a security lockdown and change the passwords and confirm your systems, applications and services are operating properly.
- Our onboarding team will work through a 50+ point checklist to make sure all systems will be properly maintained, monitored and supported on an on-going basis.
Do you provide services outside of the Area?
Yes, Yes we do! We offer full remote management of your systems regardless of your location.
Do you guarantee your service offerings?
Absolutely Yes! We are extremely confident in our quality of work that every service we offer is 100% guaranteed.
- We don't believe it's fair for you to incur any costs for evaluating our services. Therefore, we include an initial technology assessment and proposal without charge or obligation.
- We offer flat rated pricing on all network \ server implementation proposals to ensure these projects are completed within your budget and without surprises. This means predictable IT costs across the board and that we own the project risk.
- Our managed IT services agreement includes a risk free 30-day trial which allows clients to walk away from the agreement within the first 30 days (without cause), should they feel dissatisfied with the level of service they receive. However, we are confident that you will be 100% satisfied!