SUBMIT A TICKET .
Phone Call Us Toll Free
(866) 503-0926

CRU Secure Cloud | Cloud Computing Solutions for Business

CRU will transform the way IT services are delivered to your business enabling you to save on hardware and maintenance costs while enhancing system capabilities and reducing down-time.

• Reduce Hardware and Maintenance Costs
• Improve Server Uptime, Availability and Performance
• Improve Network Security, Backup, and Disaster Recovery

FREE Cloud Computing Tech Assessment


Click Here


Private Cloud Solutions

Cloud Computing Solutions Offered:

Secure Cloud | Private Cloud Solutions

Will transform the way IT services are delivered to your business enabling you to save on hardware and maintenance costs while enhancing system capabilities and reducing down-time.

Infrastructure as a Service

Secure Cloud | Infrastructure as a Service

Provides a complete cloud infrastructure that allows your business to utilize enterprise grade technology without having to pay for software, hardware, licenses and IT management services.

Virtual Desktop Hosting

Secure Cloud | Virtual Desktop Hosting

Provides you with an advanced cloud desktop infrastructure that allows you to work from anywhere and from any device over a secured connection while providing a rich desktop experience and eliminating the costs involved in the purchasing and maintaining expensive on premise hardware and software.

Exchange Hosting

Secure Cloud | Exchange Hosting

Provides the full Exchange experience without any of the infrastructure costs. Effortless sharing of documents, calendars, contacts and tasks saves you time and money. Whether you are at the office, or on the road, you will always be connected.

Business Continuity

Secure Cloud | Business Continuity

Turn-key business continuity packages which include everything you need to operate your corporate network when your power or internet is out in your office or when disaster strikes.

Remote Data Backup

Secure Cloud | Remote Data Backup

Works like regular data backup software, with one important difference. Rather than sending backups to a tape drive, it sends the data securely over the Internet to our backup servers located in the cloud.

Remote WebApps

Secure Cloud | Remote WebApps

Delivers your corporate software such as Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and your line of business applications securely over the web (HTTPS) plus it minimizes application and desktop requirements to almost just an HTTPS session for anytime, anywhere access to your applications and data.

Backup & Disaster Recovery

Secure Cloud | Backup & Disaster Recovery

Natural disasters only make up 3% of the cases of catastrophic data loss to businesses. The other 97% of disasters are caused by hardware\software failures that can usually be prevented by the use of an on-site BDR. This is why an on-site BDR device is one of the best ways to protect your business critical data and prevent downtime.

Mobile Device Management


Secure Cloud | Mobile Device Management

All businesses need to have visibility and control of the mobile devices which access confidential data within their enterprise, regardless if they are a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) or provided by the corporation. Secure Cloud Mobile Device Management is the most secure and complete way to efficiently manage your company's smart phones and tablet computers.

Web Protection and Security


Secure Cloud | Web Protection and Security

Provides a comprehensive content filtering, malware protection solution that is powerful and affordable for businesses of all sizes. It enforces Internet usage policies by blocking access to websites and Internet applications that are not related to business and it completely eliminates spyware and other forms of malware from your organization.


Call now to speak with a cloud computing specialist: Toll Free: (866) 503-0926


Microsoft Partner - Dell Partner

Benefits of Cloud Computing

• Reduce your IT Cost
• Improve IT Support
• Ensure Business Continuity
• High Availability Design
• Increased Scalability
• Green Technology Solution


Microsoft Business Solutions Microsoft Registered Partner Office 365

Windows Server System Comcast Business HP Invent

Cisco Partner FPL FiberNet Intuit Reseller Program

Dell Partner Direct Momentum RBM

Sonicwall Symantec

Cards Accepted

Credit Card Logos

Services

Provided:

• Fully Managed Services

• Move Planning & Relocations

• Branch Office Networks

• Brand New Business Start-ups

• IT Consulting

• IT Policy & Procedure Manuals

• Hosted Server Lease Options

• HIPPA Security Analysis

• Cloud Backup Solutions